Tuesday, May 13, 2008

the home stretch in new haven

Greetings! This is my first post, and my first encounter with a personal blog. I tend to let people contact me first and ask questions before I spew information, so this is a new approach for a decidedly introverted person!

School is almost over, for this year, anyway. I have one more final exam tomorrow, in Adult Primary Care, and then I pop back home to Vermont for a few more days of frantic packing before I leave for *China* on Sunday! I'll be there until August, where I'll be studying healthy aging in older adults. That's a nutshell description, there's actually quite a lot of scientific theory and methodology to it, but I'll leave that for another time.

My hope with this blog is to write just a little, and share my adventures through pictures. I have finally joined the digital world and have acquired a digital camera. Still learning how to work that, but I think necessity may help me learn very quickly.

Toodle-oo,
Erin

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Erin, so nice to have this easy way to stay in touch, especially while you are in China. Best wishes for all your plans and keep blogging! Sir D'art

Anonymous said...

I can almost smell the jasmine, and now the baby phoebes will have names, inspired by your new surroundings! Thanks for the great reports, Erin!